Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Danger of Netflix

I love lists. As in I adore making them and then crossing things off. I have even on occasion, written tasks on my list that I have already done so that I can have the pleasure of crossing them off. That's why Netflix is so dangerous for me. Netflix makes it incredibly easy to make an online list, too easy as I am always adding more than I watch. It's turned into a list that I can't cross off and a source of stress in my life. My roommates and I have shared a subscription this past year and besides my inability to finish the list it has been fun to share our favorite movies.

2 comments:

AllisonK said...

It's a favorite list of mine as well!

Sarah said...

LOL - me too! I'm always making lists!! We've got Netflix, too, and I think we've got close to 100 movies on there ... which we'll never have time to watch all of them, but I keep adding them anyways :)