Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some New Year's Resolution Goals take more courage than others

Okay, okay... I have been talking about starting a blog for months.  The peer pressure has gotten to me.  I want to be one of the cool kids.  I've hesitated for several reasons.  Will I still write in my journal everyday?  Will I have anything witty or profound to say?  Who am I kidding about the last question? 
     My solution? Post pictures!  What better motivation to take more pictures?  I've always enjoyed the irony that I as an avid scrapbooker, practically have a talent for taking bad pictures.   My goal is to post at least one picture each week of my life here in our country's capital.  If I can figure out how to post a stupid picture...

2 comments:

Abs said...

One of the great things about a blog is that you can have it printed into a book. Pictures posts and everything. It IS a journal! I'm a big blogging fan.

Derrick said...

Hooray for Maria. :)