Sunday, November 2, 2008

Everything is Under Control...

in the kitchen when I have a box (or more) of Ziplock bags. You can do all sorts of things with plastic bags. They are great for sandwiches, cheese, leftovers, and have cross-over appeal in the bathroom, craft area or packing for your next trip. And they come in so many sizes!

Random, but let me explain. I was reading Cathy Zielske's scrapbooking book Clean & Simple. She did a fabulous page about paper towels. The one thing that she has to have in the kitchen. I have to say that paper towels are nice, but Ziplock baggies are so much better. What's your must have?

4 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Food?

Sarah said...

Hmmm ... I agree with you on the plastic bags. They're dang handy to have around. I also can't seem to function without sticky notes.

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

As a true Cutler, my husband has to have Post Raisin Bran in the cupboard. He doesn't always choose it to eat, but it needs to be in stock.

Maria said...

Raisin Bran... I knew that I was missing something from the shopping list.