Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Employment

I have a job! I accepted the Adult Services Librarian at the Jennings County Public Library in North Vernon, Indiana. I will be in charge of the Local History and Genealogy Room and all Adult Programs at the library. This job is a combination of Enrichment counselor and Family History teacher. I love it!

North Vernon is very small, 6,000-8,000 people. The library is great and my co-workers appreciate sarcasm and practical jokes. I am looking for apartments in Columbus which is about 25 minutes away. I will post more later as I learn more...

6 comments:

Tammy and Alvin said...

Woohoo! When do you start? You'll have to meet us in IL every time we go back. Or if we drive we'll stop in at your place. Go Midwest!

AllisonK said...

Congratulations! That is wonderfully exciting news.

Kyle and Eva said...

Congrats! Thats awesome, I have to smile though when you say 6000-8000 is small...I bet you'll love it though. Bailey and I go to the library about once a week for story time. We love the library!

Doan said...

Yay! Hope you found some fluff to celebrate.

Sarah said...

Oh wow, congrats!!!

Super Pi said...

Congratulations! We're coming out there too!