Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Apartment

This is my fabulous new desk. I assembled it all by myself, thank you very much! I can't wait to scrapbook, I will have everything right at my fingertips.
Here are some pictures of my new apartment. Notice the wonderful built in bookcases. I'll post some other pictures soon of what it looks like unpacked.

I think that one of the weirdest things about living alone is that I don't have to share the bathroom... with anyone. I think that I will adjust quickly.

8 comments:

Abs said...

Love the apartment. And the desk--we have the same bookcase in white--it's awesome it holds so much stuff.

Tammy and Alvin said...

Wow, living alone! You are so grown-up. :) Are those food storage cans I saw on your kitchen counter? Have fun unpacking and finding new homes for all of your belongings. Can't wait to see the finished pictures. We miss you!
Tammy

Sarah said...

It's so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. Good luck with the new job and everything.

Kelley said...

Look at how grown-up and responsible you are now!!! :) I love the apartment, especially the fun colors in the bathroom. Enjoy the freedom of living alone, because when you get married and having a kid, your freedom is gone for good! Hope you're loving your job, and I miss you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new pad. Love the bookcase and desk is it IKEA? Looks like you are in for some fun. We got a great ice scraper, it's round and amazingly effective.

Doan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doan said...

Sharing the bathroom with me wasn't that bad I hope! Great apartment and I am sure you'll put those shelves to use. Chrissy finally got a job at George Washington University in a Lab. It's part-time and close to school so I am really happy for her. Miss you!

Amy said...

I love your apartment. It is always so fun to have a new place. Enjoy!