Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Options

Time to go shoe shopping. All the apartments that I looked at had closets like these.
These toilets are seriously high tech... I'm afraid that I will start WWW3 just by pressing a button.

I love the details in this apartment. They are the reason that it is the most expensive.
All the apartments that I love have great views. I just have to pick the view that I want.
Do I want to be closer to downtown and further from the base?



I looked at apartments with 3 realitors and they all took me to a new complex that is just openning.

3 comments:

AllisonK said...

What lovely living options you have! I can't wait to see what you decide.

Is your library well stocked? Do you or can you order books for the library?

Super Pi said...

I vote for the playground. I really like it. I would play there for a long time! I might even let my boys play with me. ;)

Karolyn said...

They all look impressive to me. I'm so glad to hear that you have arrived in Korea and look forward to reading more about your news.