Sunday, March 23, 2008

A B C ...

A - Attached or Single: Flying Solo
B - Best Friend: Lots of good friends, no "best friend." 
C - Cake or Pie: Ice cream with chocolate sauce!
D - Day of Choice: Tuesday because it's my homework and errand day
E - Essential Item: wallet with SmarTrip card
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms:  Gummi Bears
H - Hometown: Centerville, Utah
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate and bookstores
J - January or July: January!  It's my birthday and you get to set new goals...
K - Kids: Boys between the ages of 6 and 14 always have crushes on me.
L - Life is Incomplete without: libraries
M - Marriage Date: May 14th
N - Number of siblings: 8
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: being unprepared, having people laugh at me
Q - Quote(s): "It's a poor man that can only spell a word one way."  Andrew Jackson
R - Reason to Smile: Only two more months until I graduate!
S - Season: Fall with all the beautiful colors!
T - Tags: Abby, Allison, Amy and Julie
U - Unknown Fact About Me:  My favorite fingernail polish to wear on my fingers is a clear 
polish with sparkles.  Girly but understated.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Beef, it's what's for dinner!
W - Worst Habit: procrastinating
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: x-ray
Y - Your Favorite Food: avocados
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

6 comments:

Derrick said...

Eight siblings? Married May 14? Sometimes it seems like I don't even know you.

AllisonK said...

derrick's comment made me giggle. I learned a few new things about you Maria.

I'm horrible about tags.

Maria said...

I have eight siblings, the seven that everyone knows about and my evil twin. Mostly I try to keep her medicated but sometimes she comes out...

As to the marriage date it could happen. Now I just have to find a man...

Sarah said...

Ha ha -- cute post! I think May 18th would be nice for a wedding ... good luck finding that man! :) Tagging is such a fun way to get to know people better!

Sarah said...

I meant May 14th ... sorry ...

Unknown said...

Phew, I thought i was the only one out of the loop. I feel better knowing I have not yet received an invitation.