Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another excuse for not taking pictures...

Friday, I had my second date with Steve. Second date, part one. One of Steve's friends is hosting Indiana Jones movie nights to build up to the release of the fourth movie. I carefully packed my camera, since there has been such demand for proof on my blog. I had such a fun time watching Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark, that I completely forgot that it was in my purse. Honestly.

The good news is that I have another shot at taking pictures of Steve.... with Steve on our hiking date this Saturday. Somebody call me to remind me to take my camera. Better yet, email me. I always forget to turn my phone on.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha - that's awesome! Second date! Or first date, part two ... either way, it's awesome. Have a great time! I would love to see pics if you remember to take any :)

Derrick said...

Or if it's even real. ;)

By the way, happy National Library Week!!!