Monday, April 21, 2008

Hiking in Rock Creek Park

The weather was beautiful Saturday morning for our hike/picnic. Okay, I turned it into more of a nature walk along the river but the weather was perfect. Low 80s. I remember to bring my camera. And now for the picture that you have all been waiting for...So pretty! Makes me want to go camping. What? That wasn't the picture that you wanted to see? Silly me.

Someday I'm going to take beautiful pictures like my cousin A*. All I can say is that if practice makes perfect Steve was patient enough to let me.


Getting better but still not satisfied.

Finally I made Steve hold the camera in hopes that we would get a better picture.

We did.

6 comments:

Alyosha said...

Cute picture. Cute boy.

Jen said...

so cute!!! i think i should call you soon! what do you think about that? ;)

Abs said...

Dang girl! He's cute! So what's the scoop?

Sarah said...

That first picture is beautiful! Makes me want to go camping, too. Way to go on getting some good pictures!

Maria said...

Mom, took a poll of Andrea's friends and they think that Steve looks like Orlando Bloom. Six fourteen-year -old thumbs up!

AllisonK said...

You are too sweet. Thank you for the compliment.

I have to agree with everyone else... he is cute.