Monday, May 11, 2009

Parent Free Weekend

Mom and Dad flew home to support Richard at his graduation. Congrats Richard! Those left behind had a peaceful weekend, where we all sat around and held hands singing...Wait! You didn't see that picture! I promise that everyone is fine.
Andrea stole the show in her role as maid in the school play of Blythe Spirit.
Between Katie, Christa and I we attended every performance to let her know that she is loved. Even if her parents left the country.
McDonald's in Brazil is a different experience. This was the first time that I've ever been to one with a guard in a business suit protecting the parking lot. Notice how excited Matthew was to have his picture taken.
Not to mention one that had artwork on the walls.
McColoso is one of the kids favorite treats. The chocolate sauce is better here and Mom's theory is the lack of corn syrup.
Playing in the freezing pool. It's autumn here and the temperatures are dropping... well as much as they do in Sao Paulo.

2 comments:

Abs said...

I'm really enjoying the commentary of the trip. It kind makes me feel like I'm going to Brazil. Keep it up!

Super Pi said...

I love hearing about you guys down there! I'm glad that all siblings survived the parent free weekend! We loved having the parents here for a weekend. :)