Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wild Animals

On our last day, Katie and I, spent the day with the family at the Sao Paulo Zoo. Perhaps some of the scariest animals were not in cages, but just hanging out in the trees.
Or at the cafe.
We had fun making faces back at the poor animals.
I'm going to be practicing this face in the mirror, before I add it to my regular repertoire.
Favorite picture: This is the new turtle hat, all the coolest alligators have them. We watched this brave (or foolish) turtle crawl right up the alligator's head. And then crawl back up again when the alligator brushed him off after more than 5 minutes.
It was when I was screaming back at the parrots and toucans that we had a couple come up to us and ask if we spoke English. Turns out that they're from Utah. I spent the entire conversation pretending it was perfectly normal to egg zoo animals on to screaming matches.
This is one of the many reasons why I love my sisters!

2 comments:

Ivan and Shelley said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....you ladies scared me!

Super Pi said...

Our favorite is the turtle hat. GREAT picture!